Me

Yes, about me, I love food and my favourite food is everything except lettuce and brinjal and seafood except fish. And eh... I'm always late. =x

tagboard (DUH!)

friends blogs

>> Cindy
>> Pei Xuan
>> Zoe
>> Yu Ting
>> Milky
>> Curina
>> Elvis
>> Li Min
>> Cui Ying
>> Mau Cheung
>> Jacky
>> Christina
>> Nelson
>> Jia He

recent entries

>> Update On The 'Life' I'm Having...
>> STOP RAMBLING!
>> WHOA. Tired!
>> The Official Resumation Of Blogging!
>> It's taking too long...
>> A Day
>> New Start
>> Welcome to 61-minutes!!!
>> Quick and Easy
>> Back.

chronicles

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
September 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
March 2008
April 2008

more links

>> blogger
>> my LAUNCHcast station
>> my friendster

cred!ts

>> blogskins
>> brushes
>> designer

visit counter

Logo Design

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It's 1.46am and I need sleep. Seriously.

I think I'm getting deprived of sleep. And I mean REALLY DEPRIVED. It's like, during the weekends, 9 hours of sleep is not enough at all, considering the fact I have to wake up in the morning at 9 plus on saturday to go back to TWSS to do peer teaching.

Speaking of peer teaching during last saturday back at TWSS, its was really great. I mean, although there are only

1 STUDENT, 3 PEER TUTORS,

which makes the ratio of students to peer tutors:

1:3

which means that for every 30 peer tutors in the class, there will ONLY be 10 students. WTH. LOL.

OK la, I was late. Really late actually I think. (like, 1 hour 40 minutes late?) But the only student in the class was hardworking. She managed to finish all her maths questions with the help of us of course. OF COURSE. I'm so EVIL. =D Anyway, it was A maths, and after the peer tutoring session, I felt that I kinda miss doing A maths. I was quite surprised that I actually remembered how to do the maths problems considering that it was almost 1 and a half years ago since I didn't get to touch maths questions.

And A level maths is interesting! MC actually was doing his maths homework at mac and being the me that I am, I took at look at his questions and started solving it! Yah I know I'm being very random doing the maths questions, but it was interesting. And I did manage to solve a question or two A level standard questions. With the help of James sometimes. Lol.

But it was really cool. I mean, during my secondary school days, I felt so bored when I did my maths questions, however, on saturday, when I did those questions, I kinda feel nostalgic. Haha.

I actually miss doing questions that let my brains have a good workout. Sigh. I guess ever since I went to poly my brain cells have been so relaxed I am beginning to become slow. DIE! And I felt even more tired than secondary school nowadays with all the workload and my brain is not getting any better even though I have gained new knowledge relevant to the industry. Hm....

I am wondering what will be my alternative career path in the future other than FSV related stuff. I mean, I'm sure people do have certain careers that they want to try or go to even if they have a passion for one particular career. Sometimes, I guess a passion for a certain career may not be enough for one to sustain or remain in that career. Especially if the passion is simply overwhelmed by stress or disappointment. I think, for my alternate career path,

I'm gonna be a teacher.

I love to teach actually. I like to interact with different kinds of students and believe it or not, I love asking questions and letting the students have a good thought about it. (For those who actually sat near me during secondary school, you know I SOMETIMES SET QUESTIONS FOR U GUYS TO DO. And it is solvable la. I know my answers. =D) There was once I set my own paper and answered the questions myself. Remember guys? The 'Catholic High' comprehension paper about the passage on BRITNEY SPEARS. LOL!

Well, for those who found it lame, (which was abit lame lah, but its all great fun and memories) I find that it helps in thinking more critically and in-depth for any situation. (Thinking does help you get somewhere sometimes, that is why I feel that I'm getting slower now) So yeah, for me, if I didn't really manage to get my dream career, which is to work in a recording company, I guess I may go into the education industry which is teaching. =D

Hm hm.... anyone has any comments or ideas about it? Well, TAG my box. LOL. I hope my blog won't be dead like last year where really few people read it. LIKE REALLY FEW. Like, 1. Like, me. Yup. And so,

I am so damn tired now. I have alot to say leh and I really didn't feel like stopping but I have to cause I have lessons at 8 in the morning and I'm not looking forward to it. I'm not really looking forward to school now. Cause there is nothing for me to look forward to anyway (except CCA). At least when I studied in secondary school I can get to look forward to my friends and classmates even if the lessons are wayyyy to boring but now there is practically nothing so yeah. I hope I can wake up on time tommorrow.

I can't wait for holidays to come. And lastly,

Do small and nice things, however subtle, make your day? I think for me, yes. =)

This post has existed since 7/17/2007 01:46:00 am