Me

Yes, about me, I love food and my favourite food is everything except lettuce and brinjal and seafood except fish. And eh... I'm always late. =x

tagboard (DUH!)

friends blogs

>> Cindy
>> Pei Xuan
>> Zoe
>> Yu Ting
>> Milky
>> Curina
>> Elvis
>> Li Min
>> Cui Ying
>> Mau Cheung
>> Jacky
>> Christina
>> Nelson
>> Jia He

recent entries

>> Long Post with Pictures
>> Maths And Teaching
>> Update On The 'Life' I'm Having...
>> STOP RAMBLING!
>> WHOA. Tired!
>> The Official Resumation Of Blogging!
>> It's taking too long...
>> A Day
>> New Start
>> Welcome to 61-minutes!!!

chronicles

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
September 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
March 2008
April 2008

more links

>> blogger
>> my LAUNCHcast station
>> my friendster

cred!ts

>> blogskins
>> brushes
>> designer

visit counter

Logo Design

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Hey guys I am feeling great now. Really great. G-R-E-A-T. Especially when you realise that your school term is ending soon and you can be back to yourself very very soon, can't wait at all for holidays to start.

Anyway, just finished a project a few days back. CAM AND LIGHTS. I had to stay overnight and complete and because of that I had to sacrifice my swimming training! Oh well. I have only one thing to comment, which is that the carton of milk at Jia Yun's house tasted great at 3am in the morning. Imagine this: you wake up, look at the clock, realise it's 3am, get out from your bed and go to the refrigerator. You open the fridge door. Your eyes start to scan for something labelled 'FRESH MILK'. But there isn't any. Instead, you find a big carton labelled 'STALE MILK'. You begin to feel dissappointed and go back to bed.

Imagine that. The power of imagination. LOL!

Yeah. So where were we? Oh. CAM AND LIGHTS. Let's move on to something more recent: Monday. I was kinda surprised that there was not many people who came for training yesterday. I understand the seniors have quite a number of stuff to do cause it's year 3, but there are only 4 freshies including me! (with a few other seniors) Hm.... Shawn can be excused because he has a leg injury (better rest well), Kahvidha can't go due to problems so it's ok too, but still, so little people? What happened?

And during training yesterday, I went into the water,

COLD.

After warm up,

COLD.

Swam halfway, both of my legs started to cramp badly.

COLD.

Got out of the pool.

VERY COLD.

Massaged my leg and went back into the water,

VERY VERY COLD. I BET THE WATER WAS ONLY AROUND 20 DEGREE CELCIUS.

I was shivering so hard all the way till the end of training. Luckily my nose didn't react to the cold by sneezing. Did everyone know that the pool was going to be so cold that's why many people didn't come yesterday? Hm....

On a warmer note, LOOK WHAT I FOUND FROM JACKY'S BLOG:

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Try it! See how much you can really score. It's kinda easy actually. Haha.

G-R-E-A-T!

This post has existed since 8/01/2007 12:20:00 am