Me

Yes, about me, I love food and my favourite food is everything except lettuce and brinjal and seafood except fish. And eh... I'm always late. =x

tagboard (DUH!)

friends blogs

>> Cindy
>> Pei Xuan
>> Zoe
>> Yu Ting
>> Milky
>> Curina
>> Elvis
>> Li Min
>> Cui Ying
>> Mau Cheung
>> Jacky
>> Christina
>> Nelson
>> Jia He

recent entries

>> NLE and PLUNGES
>> Good Mood Post
>> Long Post with Pictures
>> Maths And Teaching
>> Update On The 'Life' I'm Having...
>> STOP RAMBLING!
>> WHOA. Tired!
>> The Official Resumation Of Blogging!
>> It's taking too long...
>> A Day

chronicles

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
September 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
March 2008
April 2008

more links

>> blogger
>> my LAUNCHcast station
>> my friendster

cred!ts

>> blogskins
>> brushes
>> designer

visit counter

Logo Design

Thursday, August 16, 2007

OH MAN. I haven't been blogging for so long, I deserve ice cream to eat.

Feeling damn bloated now cause I ate a packet of bee hoon and then rice with chicken soup. With a cup of water after the meal. BLOATED. URGHHHHHH. Anyway, I am supposed to blog a few days back about National Day, but I procrastinated and only till today I had the perfect mood to blog about what happened during the week and such. So,

NATIONAL DAY!




Two pictures say two thousand words. I need not elaborate more on how wonderful the fireworks were, including 90% of the fireworks that were blocked by A TREE. As you might have presumed, yes, the two pictures posted above were the best shots that I have recieved from Mau Cheung.

But you see, there were BETTER and MUCH NICER pictures that you should admire. Such as the ones below:






People who went: Jacky, James, Xtina, Cui Ying, Samuel, Keh Kiong, Mau Cheung, Peng Yong, Miao De and Derrel. (Sadly, Miao De went off halfway to find his gf so he's not in the pictures!)

There were so many people who went to watch the fireworks, we had to squeeze while walking from one place to another. Someone (I can't remember who) was afraid because people kept squeezing Sam, and at the rate people are squeezing him, his orange juice will run out, cause well, he wears orange! I was kinda surprised that he actually wore orange during national day, I mean, won't he be afraid he will become juiceless and become totally dried out by the end of the day? How is he going to walk if he is totally dried out? So people, don't wear orange when there is a crowd you have to be among with! (unless you want to be squeezed dry, of course)

On a different note, I am in such pain. Pain from where? You might ask. From the whole of my chest to my shoulders. My legs too. My back too. All because of gym. I ran 4.8km on the threadmill non-stop! After running, I went to do some machine work-out for my chest and shoulders. I came home, slept, the next day,

WOW. PIERCING SENSATIONS!

The next day when I went to sleep I couldn't even turn my body to the other side. It was so painful I had to turn so slowly, 2 degrees a second. Yeah that slow. I can't bend down and pickup stuff now because my legs won't allow me to. Argh.

But the good thing is that I managed to finish a 4.8km run. I need more of such trainings for my stamina. Especially now I'm in a swim team, I got to work very hard to improve on my stamina (not forgetting napha too). So yeah, anyone wanna go run?

And last thing before I end this post,

I'm having holidays. I have trouble deciding where to go and play while you guys have school/exams. This includes both Poly/JC, so that pretty leaves me and nelson free for now (cause we have no exams, don't punch me for that). And we are so bored at home, any suggestions???

Have a nice school week guys! =D

This post has existed since 8/16/2007 12:04:00 am