Me

Yes, about me, I love food and my favourite food is everything except lettuce and brinjal and seafood except fish. And eh... I'm always late. =x

tagboard (DUH!)

friends blogs

>> Cindy
>> Pei Xuan
>> Zoe
>> Yu Ting
>> Milky
>> Curina
>> Elvis
>> Li Min
>> Cui Ying
>> Mau Cheung
>> Jacky
>> Christina
>> Nelson
>> Jia He

recent entries

>> Wow. Wonderfully Insane.
>> The 6 Weird Things I Do
>> National Day And Holidays
>> NLE and PLUNGES
>> Good Mood Post
>> Long Post with Pictures
>> Maths And Teaching
>> Update On The 'Life' I'm Having...
>> STOP RAMBLING!
>> WHOA. Tired!

chronicles

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
September 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
March 2008
April 2008

more links

>> blogger
>> my LAUNCHcast station
>> my friendster

cred!ts

>> blogskins
>> brushes
>> designer

visit counter

Logo Design

Monday, November 19, 2007

Wow. That's a long time since I blogged. Hey guys, I think I'm back. Wait... NO. I AM BACK. HI GUYS!!!

This is really getting unacceptable. Blogging after 2 month plus of silence. It's like you will never know when I'll be back here, blogging. But since I'm back for now, why not lay the red carpet for me and you people can make me as your idol for now.

LOL. I'm gonna get bashed by people for that comment.

Anyway, how's life? Seriously, I don't dare to create a long post for today cause it's already quite late and I'm tired and I don't have the confidence that a kind soul would bother to peek if I updated my blog anot.

So getting started, let me list down the UPS (sorry I can't remember everything, pardon me!):

1. RELIEF TEACHING. I am too glad that I had a chance to experience this. 3 weeks during the holidays. Mostly great stuff happening during this period, except one dampening incident that made one of the days in teaching a rather bad one.

2. DEEPAVALI. Thanks Kahvidah for inviting us to her house! We had a fun time that night. =D

3. GOING OUT WITH FRIENDS.

4. KK, PENG YONG, CHRISTINA, DERREL, NELSON, CUI YING'S BIRTHDAY SMASHES. All born around the month of september, october and november. I find that babies born in these months have a unique sense of personality on them. =D

5. RANDOM STUFF THAT MAKE MY DAY.

Now for the DOWNS:

1. SCHOOL. I think people need to judge themselves before judging others. Wait. In the first place, why judge, where is their right to judge? Also, I guess it's time I gotta be a bad guy for once because I guess I look like I'm such a nice boy (or innocent looking, I don't know) till people start to take certain things for granted. No one has ever seen me getting pissed off eh? Since I left secondary school I guess. Oh well, let's see what's gonna happen.

2. I'M NO LONGER CONSIDERED A FULL FLEDGED TEENAGER. Sigh.

So yup, as happy as I am getting started in the post with the ups and downs, I gotta go. So, I'm sorry for the long awaited post, and meanwhile, why not throw some food into a swimming pool and play a game to find the food back while I update my blog with another post after this. Sometime soon. I guess.

So that's all for this post. Have a nice week ahead and God bless.

This post has existed since 11/19/2007 12:07:00 am