Me

Yes, about me, I love food and my favourite food is everything except lettuce and brinjal and seafood except fish. And eh... I'm always late. =x

tagboard (DUH!)

friends blogs

>> Cindy
>> Pei Xuan
>> Zoe
>> Yu Ting
>> Milky
>> Curina
>> Elvis
>> Li Min
>> Cui Ying
>> Mau Cheung
>> Jacky
>> Christina
>> Nelson
>> Jia He

recent entries

>> Wow. That's a long time since I blogged. Hey guys,...
>> Wow. Wonderfully Insane.
>> The 6 Weird Things I Do
>> National Day And Holidays
>> NLE and PLUNGES
>> Good Mood Post
>> Long Post with Pictures
>> Maths And Teaching
>> Update On The 'Life' I'm Having...
>> STOP RAMBLING!

chronicles

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
September 2006
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
March 2008
April 2008

more links

>> blogger
>> my LAUNCHcast station
>> my friendster

cred!ts

>> blogskins
>> brushes
>> designer

visit counter

Logo Design

Monday, March 03, 2008

HI GUYS!

ANYONE MISSES ME? I KNOW YOU DO. YOU! I KNOW I SHOULD'NT BE BLOGGING IN CAPS BUT I SIMPLY CAN'T HELP IT CAUSE EVERYTHINGS FEELS SO DAMN GOOD RIGHT NOW.

I'm just a little high. HAHA?

WELCOME TO THE BRAND NEW SINGHUA BLOG!

Where I will be blogging the real stuff AS MUCH AS I CAN (that is if I AM DISCIPLINED ENOUGH TO BLOG REGULARLY), all real, all spiced up, and all HUAed! Well in case you didn't know what happened, or if you ever dare to think that this is a lame and rubbish post, go ahead but I have to tell you something.

I feel much happier than before.

So many things have happened over the past 2 years and now I officially declare it to be trash. Poly life is now trash, there's nothing much to be remembered, really. I don't know if I should feel sad for myself or feel sad for them, because after all, I got myself involved in this trash and the bad thing is that I could actually avoid this mentally challanging slump in the first place, but I choose not to. But who knew anyway?

And 2 years have passed, my previous blog (now defunct), inconsistant-blog, is full of complains and whining and (maybe) depressing posts that never went anywhere except to the back of my head where memories are kept. Now, that so-called shitty looking blue black blog is no longer lingering around the blogging atmosphere, and it's offically ended. With this new blog (which is going to be embellished by the SingHua concept that's not even halfway done, with the layout still following that dreaded whiny blog), people are going to love it as much as I do, trust me, and as I mentioned above,

ALL REAL, ALL SPICED UP AND ALL HUAed!

This post has existed since 3/03/2008 12:09:00 am